Jade! I'm so excited that you started a blog so we can keep in touch since it's like every 6 months that we see each other. I'm not very good at keeping mine updated but I am trying. Sounds like you guys had so much fun, like usual. :)
LOL you are too cute! first off yes I tagged you!!! That means you have to do it or else you will be cut off from the blogging world! just kidding naturally. Just thought I would get you going on this blog thing since I knew you were new at it! :) p.s. I love your pictures. It's nice to be able to feel like we are still in touch. I miss my jadavich chamouski!
We are quite the cute family arent we?!?!... I want another trip like now, I miss everyone already! We will be seeing you in August for the monthly dinner, if not sooner.. hopefully sooner though!
She is so adorable! I loved that age with Payton. What a fun summer, we should get together! Since we are "working from home" as i like to call it! Mandy*
I'm a 26 year old wife, and mom of 2 beautiful girls. Kennedy is 3, and Piper is 8 months. The 3 of them are the Loves of my life! I'm a full time mom, and part time fitness trainer. I love everything about Summer and being in the sun! I love anything and everything that will keep me physically fit! This is my blog and this is my family! Together we're living life the best way we know how. Making mistakes along the way, but having lots of fun while doing it!!
6 comments:
That was so fun, minus the me getting really sick part! What a cute picture though...
It was so funny how Kennedy loved it in there. The little club baby.
Jade! I'm so excited that you started a blog so we can keep in touch since it's like every 6 months that we see each other. I'm not very good at keeping mine updated but I am trying. Sounds like you guys had so much fun, like usual. :)
Sounds like so much fun! I love summer time :) I loved all your pictures you look great! Kennedy is just as cute as ever!
LOL you are too cute! first off yes I tagged you!!! That means you have to do it or else you will be cut off from the blogging world! just kidding naturally. Just thought I would get you going on this blog thing since I knew you were new at it! :) p.s. I love your pictures. It's nice to be able to feel like we are still in touch. I miss my jadavich chamouski!
We are quite the cute family arent we?!?!... I want another trip like now, I miss everyone already! We will be seeing you in August for the monthly dinner, if not sooner.. hopefully sooner though!
She is so adorable! I loved that age with Payton. What a fun summer, we should get together! Since we are "working from home" as i like to call it!
Mandy*
Post a Comment