Hi Jade! It's Julie Nacey-Nye. I got your link from Hill's blog. I haven't seen you in so long! Your little girl is so adorable!!! That's awesome that you do triathlons! I do them too. Do you live in SL area? We should do some together! Fun to bump into you in the blogger world!
I'm a 26 year old wife, and mom of 2 beautiful girls. Kennedy is 3, and Piper is 8 months. The 3 of them are the Loves of my life! I'm a full time mom, and part time fitness trainer. I love everything about Summer and being in the sun! I love anything and everything that will keep me physically fit! This is my blog and this is my family! Together we're living life the best way we know how. Making mistakes along the way, but having lots of fun while doing it!!
3 comments:
Hey sister. My blog finally has pictures on it. Add me to your page. darrenandsierrapugh.blogspot.com I love you and miss you so much.
Hi Jade! It's Julie Nacey-Nye. I got your link from Hill's blog. I haven't seen you in so long! Your little girl is so adorable!!! That's awesome that you do triathlons! I do them too. Do you live in SL area? We should do some together! Fun to bump into you in the blogger world!
Kennedy is BEAUTIFUL!! I love her outfit, of course... She is always straight out of a magazine.
I hope you had a fun time!! Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you all Sunday.
Post a Comment