Too cute! You would think she would love it considering she could get more in her mouth at a time... lol. Those pictures are hilarious! I can just imagine her getting all ticked off!
Hello!! OFCOURSE I remember you! I haven't seen you in so long! Long enough for you to have a beautiful little girl. Jade she is gorgeous. I am so happy for you guys!! Tell Chris hi for me, where are you guys living?
I'm a 26 year old wife, and mom of 2 beautiful girls. Kennedy is 3, and Piper is 8 months. The 3 of them are the Loves of my life! I'm a full time mom, and part time fitness trainer. I love everything about Summer and being in the sun! I love anything and everything that will keep me physically fit! This is my blog and this is my family! Together we're living life the best way we know how. Making mistakes along the way, but having lots of fun while doing it!!
5 comments:
I just wanted to wish you a belated Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day. Welcome to being 24! I think it's great.
Love you.
That's funny, she looks miserable! But as always adorable!
Too cute! You would think she would love it considering she could get more in her mouth at a time... lol. Those pictures are hilarious! I can just imagine her getting all ticked off!
Ohh how sad!! She looks so sad :( Maybe in a few weeks she will be ready to try again... I still think that she is gorgeous mad and all!
Hello!! OFCOURSE I remember you! I haven't seen you in so long! Long enough for you to have a beautiful little girl. Jade she is gorgeous. I am so happy for you guys!! Tell Chris hi for me, where are you guys living?
Post a Comment