CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Everyone Wanted their Turn with Kennedy!

Kennedy was the hot item on our vacation, Everyone wanted
their turn to hold her. She has so many people
who love her, she is one lucky little girl!
We had so much fun being with everyone and miss them already!

Aunt Kim with Kennedy

Kennedy and Griff (Soon to be daddy)


My Cousin Syd with Kennedy who will soon be
having one of her own...She's prego!


My Cousin Paige with Kennedy


Hanging out with Aunt Sierra and Uncle Darren


2 comments:

Sydney and Griffin said...

She was quite the hot commodity!! Everyone wanted Kennedy all to themself! I love the one of Griff and Kennedy. Her face is priceless. I think I am going to steal those ones from your page and print them all out. They are all so cute!

Paige said...

Oh she is so cute, you cant blame us for wanting to hold her the whole time. I miss her cute little face already...