#3 Tag
3 Joys: Spending time with my family, summer, being a mom. 3 Fears: Losing someone close to me, the dark, heights. 3 Goals: Go back to school and get my bachelors (not quite as ambitious as you Cami!), Compete in a 1/2 Iron Man, Raise good, strong, happy, smart, spiritual kids (Am I asking to much?) 3 Current Obsessions/Collections: Blogging (it's seriously addicting), Kennedy & Chris, carpet ( I know this one sounds wierd but I want new carpet in my condo so bad and I can't stop thinking about it!) 3 Random Surprising Facts about Me: I love to eat at restaurants (I'd do it everyday if I could afford it), I'm OCD when it comes to keeping my house clean, It's my birthday on Friday ( I guess that's a random fact about me) Tag 3 people: Paige, Heidi, Amy Thomsen
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Posted by Pew Family at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I miss you too! St. George would be so fun! I really need to get over to your place and see your cute Kennedy in person, I'm sick of only seeing her in pictures.
Hi there,
I've never been tagged before !!! I'll try my best. I need my Kennedy fix too.
Amy
Jade,
When we get rich one day I will eat out with you every single day!! I love eating out too it's the best... This is our "official pact". I won't forget :)
Post a Comment