CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Our Little Missy Turns 3!

On February 8th our little Kennedy turned 3 years old, it's so amazingly sad how quickly the time goes by! She's growing up so fast, before I know it I'll be dropping her off at Kindergarten while I secretly cry in the car! Kennedy is such a joy in our lives, and always keeps us laughing. She is so smart, and so sweet, she's such a good big sister, and a great helper to me around the house. We love her SOOO much! We had so much fun celebrating her birthday too. Her birthday was on a Tuesday so we had cake and ice cream that night to celebrate it, but the real party was on Friday night at Jungle Jims so she could play with all of her cousins and friends. We all had so much fun, and are so thankful to all of the wonderful family & friends that we have in our lives who are always there for us and our kids. Happy Birthday Miss Kennedy!
The Birthday Girl!
Kennedy wanted a Phineas & Ferb themed party. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a show on the Disney Channel that even I find entertaining! I think it's meant for 10 year olds or something, so of course Kennedy would pick something like that. She loves the show and watches it everyday so I wasn't suprised at all when that's the theme she picked this year!



Chris's masterpieces (yet again) He's the creative one in our little family, so he get's the fun job of making the cake every year. He's so good at it, isn't he??
The Phineas & Ferb birthday cakes


Kennedy with her cousin Sophie



Sophie & her mom Syd enjoying the rides at Jungle Jim's


Kennedy & her cousin Gracie playing some games





Our great friend Steve and his little boy Soren playing
Gary & Ray Ray on the Roller Coaster
Blowing out the candles & lots of presence


Birthday Morning
Our two sweethearts!
Spoiled with gifts!



This is why I don't make the cake for the big party, they turn out like this!!
Does it get cuter than this??
I let her pick out her birthday outfit, and this is what she chose.
She LOVES Hello Kitty!
A Perfect Birthday Outfit!


Kennedy with her Aunt Kiley

Our little Piper

Are you serious?...More presence!
It's a good thing birthdays are only once a year!

And a new princess bike from mom & dad


6 comments:

Ryan Smart said...

I think she and Camryn would be best friends...but they would be trouble. She's a cute one. Is it sad that I wished Camryn would like Phineas and Pherb just so I can watch cartoons again? I'm about to drown the Littler Mermain and chuck Cinderellas glass slipper in her face-I've seen them too many times.

Sierra Danielle said...

First off, Ryan is funny! It was so fun to celebrate Kennedy turning 3 years old. My how the time flies. I'm so grateful that you're my family. I love you all so much.

RyanandHailee said...

So.... Cute! Man how time flys! She is so dang cute! I love that she she loves Phineas and Pherb that is too.... funny! It looks like she had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Such a great party and Chris really is a wizard at cake making! Thanks for letting me join the fun! Beautiful family!!!!

KP & Amy said...

What a cute birthday girl. Jungle Jims looks like a blast.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy, I can't believe she is 3! Love her cakes, the one you made her was darling too!