CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Vegas & Disney on Ice!!

This past Friday night Kennedy, Chris & I along with my Niece Syd, her daughter Sophie & her husband Griff were all able to go to Disney on Ice! (Thanks to my wonderful and extremely generous parents, who got us all front row seats so the girls could see.) They could see absolutely perfectly, and loved every bit of it. I even enjoyed it! It was so cute, and so fun to watch the girls as they watched the show. Sophie & Kennedy are so cute together! We went to dinner before the show at one of my favorite places, Biaggi's. It was all around a perfect night! We had such a great time, and are so grateful to have such great parents/grandparents and love them so much!

The four girls!


Excited Kennedy with her new Minnie sign.

\



Sweet Sophie & Kennedy


Kennedy just finished eating a blue snow cone if you can't tell.

Same with Soph.






GIRLS WEEKEND IN VEGAS!
We usually take at least 1 girls trip a year to Vegas and this was our first one of the year. We spent a couple days in Vegas shopping and eating our little hearts out! It's always so fun! This time we stayed at the Cosmopolitan Resort which was extremely nice! I'm so lucky to have such great kids who are so easy going when it comes to shopping. (This may be a bad thing in the future when they start asking for everything they see, but for now they're just happy to ride along and get a few things here and there.) I had a great time with my mom and sister and are so grateful for them and all the help they were to me with the girls while we were all together. Love you both so much! We had a blast!!
The plane ride to Fabulous Las Vegas.
Luckily both girls did great on the plane.



It's not a trip to Vegas without a stop at the Hello Kitty store.




Sweet Girls!





Mom & Kennedy


Grandma & Pipes.

Kennedy is such a princess and LOVED Sephora.

Auntie Sierra, Me & Pipes


I LOVE Food!

4 comments:

Sierra Danielle said...

What sweet little girls you have. I love them so much. Disney on Ice looked like a blast! And you look beautiful as always. How lucky am I to have the most amazing family ever. I love you!!

Heather said...

Your hair is so long Jade!! I love it!!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Look like you guys had a fun trip...your girls are seriously so stinking cute!

Crawling said...

Oh Jade your family is just too dang cute!