CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

Its hard to believe that I've been married to Chris for 5 years! The time has flown by so quickly! He makes me laugh every single day, and he is the best dad I could have ever wished for to our girls! Don't get me wrong, we've had our share of stupid fights over the years. No marriage is perfect. But at the end of every day I'm so grateful that I married my very best friend! I can tell him anything and he'll listen to me (at least it looks like he's listening even if he isn't) He is the person I go to for everything! I love him more that I can even describe! Here's to 5 GREAT years and to 65 more!


This is a pic of us from this past summer when I was still preggo!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are the cutest couple!

So I was laughing at the picture of Chris laying at the end of the bed. That's so funny! We definitely know how that goes at our house!

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding. You looked beautiful and so happy! I'm so happy for you guys. It takes a special man to have daughters :) Ive got a good one too! Here's to another 65;)!!!!!!!