CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Denver Trip...Nuggets Baby!

So Chris and I decided awhile ago that every 5 years we would take a trip for our Anniversary. So for our first trip we decided to do a trip to Denver to see the Nuggets play. Chris planned this one, and did such a great job!! For those of you who know me well you know that Chris and I are huge basketball fans, especially the NBA. I like the Jazz (Chris loves them) but there are a few other teams that I like to and alot of other players from random teams. The Nuggets happen to be a team that I love and they also have one of my favorite Players too, Chris Andersen aka: The Birdman! I love him and knew that as soon as we got to the stadium that I would be purchasing one of his jerseys for the game. The game we went to was this past Friday and they just so happened to be playing the Jazz. So I cheered for Denver, and Chris cheered for the Jazz. The Jazz won (which I was happy about, even though I was wearing a Nuggets jersey) So everyone was happy! It was such a fun game and a great trip. Denver is such a beautiful city, we walked everywhere even though it snowed almost the entire time. Our hotel was so pretty, and we shopped and ate at so many fun places! It was my first time leaving both of the girls for a whole weekend so it was tough for me but so much fun, and I knew they were in great hands with my mom & dad. Great job planning babe, I had a blast!

Chris and I at the game!

Chris got us great seats right behind the Jazz bench.
I could see every single one of Birdmans tattoos, but of course
none of my pictures turned out they were all blurry!


Chris even caught a parachute they threw down.
Every Jazz game he thinks he's gonna catch one, this time he actually did.

Nice and compacted it was too!
Ready to wear.


Snowy Denver!


2 comments:

Sierra Danielle said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! and it was a blast watching those babies while you were gone. i love you so much!

KP & Amy said...

That sounds so fun! Oh and I love winning prizes. Even if if is a free, wrinkly, small shirt.