This is what I woke up to at 3am two nights ago and I had to get a picture of it (I was on the brown pillow), this is exactly how our bedroom ends up looking about 4-5 nights a week. Kennedy sneaks out of her bed and into ours and Piper loves to snuggle so she cries and I can't help but take her out of her bassinett and put her next to me. Chris ends up at the bottom of the bed cause that's the only place where there's any room. You think a king size bed is big until you try to fit a family of 4 in it. Gotta love it!!
My mom is a great skiier and decided she wanted to take Kennedy to learn to ski this year, so we took her over to my grandparents yard after it had snowed and had her put her ski's on to walk around in to see how she would like it. Well...she hated it! She cried and wanted nothing to do with it. So sad! We're hoping as we get her use to it and continue to take her out weekly that it will get better cause she'd make such a darling little skiier!



2 comments:
I love the top picture.. That is exactly how we seem to be to lately too! Especially since Coasten is having a hard time sleeping the night through in his own bed! I too am not very tech savvy, I'm not gonna lie. I still cant figure out how to change the template for my blog. I guess one day I will learn! Blogging is just hard now that our hands are full with 2 kids, cant even imagine how life will be with 3.. Yikes! Hope your Holidays were fun!!! P.S. I have that same bassinet, love it!
Oh Jade that Is hilarious!! We have a king too and with Justin alone it's a tight squeeze! LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment