Me and my three great friends Amy, Emily & Kelsey who I've known forever went on a weekend trip to Vegas. It'd been so long since we've gotten away together and we had such a blast! Just like old times, I don't think we stopped laughing the entire trip! It was my fist weekend away from Kennedy which was extremely hard for me but I tried to stay busy so I wouldn't think about it! I had a blast though, Thanks for a great weekend girls!
Which is why it's the only one of the four of us together
Oh, funny Kelsey!



5 comments:
Jade, hey I found your blog through Hailee's. I started on too, but I neglect it a lot so there isn't much to see! Looks like you guys had a blast on the trip (wish I could of been able to go)! Your hair is awesome, and your family is adorable!
What a fun trip! And I love my clothes that you are wearing too! You look beautiful! I love you!
Oh I'm jealous! Looks like you had fun!
What a fun weekend, gotta love Vegas! It's always hard to leave your little one, but it does make it easier when there is shopping involved (ha ha ha!)
Looks Loke you guys had a great time! So fun! Love you all you are all gorgeous!
Post a Comment