Kennedy turned 1 on Sunday and I can hardly believe it, It went by so fast! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is her favorite show on the Disney Channel so we threw her a Mickey Mouse themed party over at my mom's house. It turned out so great! Kennedy had so much fun opening her presents and especially playing with her birthday cake. She got so many great presents from friends & family that we love so much! Thanks to all of you, we love & appreciate everything you do for Kennedy!
The birthday girl with her dad
This was her Mickey Mouse birthday cake.I can take no credit for this,Chris is the domestic goddess who made it!
He did a fabulous job!

Sierra would definetly have something to say to me if I didn't give her credit for decorating. She did a great job!

Kennedy absolutely loved playing in her cake, she made a huge mess!
It was so cute though!


She had alot of fun opening her presents too!She got so many cute & fun things.
Some of the guests at the party
Jared, Aunt Kim, Grandma & Grandpa
My niece Sophie! Isn't she the cutest thing ever?
Mike, Annie, and my sis.
Grandma & Grandpa Pew
Griff, Syd & Paige
Richard & Sara Green
Matt & Megan Nelson
18 comments:
I love the pictures with her cake! Happy Birthday Kennedy!
Ok how cute is she!! The is nothing like watching them jump into the cake! Looks like you had alot of fun. Kennedy is just gorgous and that smile is beautiful!
Jade,
She is so stinking cute. I can't believe she is one already. It seems like just yesterday we were sitting at grandma and grandpa Smart's talking about when she was due.
Those pictures are soooo cute! it looks like Kennedy might be becoming more comfortable with the camera... a few smiles in there!!! I can't believe she's already one!!!!!
oh how much fun! What a cute little girl Kennedy is!
NO! We didn't find out until the 25th. I would've told you, I'm a terrible secret keeper when it comes to this kind of news for me!!! Thanks though, we're pumped!
JADE!! Of course I remember you :) I swear that I have left you a comment before, no? your little girl is so dang cute! I LOVE your hair! I swear you can pull off anything :) It's great to hear from you! keep in touch :)
Yeah you know I am very very very very very good at decorating for parties!!! That was the best birthday party ever. I love my family!!
Oh my gosh I can't belive that Kennedy is 1. Did it feel like the time just flew by? Her party looked like it was a blast, loved the cake!
Kennedy, Happy Birthday to you! Her party was so cute.
Kudos for Chris and his fancy cake making skills, loved it! I can't believe she is already 1 year old. I loved her and that cake. Those pictures were priceless. I hope that she liked the dress and hat, that we gave her.
That was such a great party!! I love you all so much!!
Chris, you rock at cake making. Now I know who to call when I need a cake. What a fantastic party!! That little birthday girl is beautiful. We had such a great time with you guys in Arizona. Sad to see you go. Love you guys. Happy Birthday, Kennedy!!
Happy Birthday Kennedy! She is so cute! Looks like you had quite the party! How fun!! My training is going okay...it's been hard because of my little girls ear problems. We're not getting much sleep around here. I've done a 12 miler, but should probably be at 15. How is your training going?
She is gorgeous! What an amazing cake - props to Chris for making it! I cannot believe she is 1 already! I'm so glad I got to see you guys last week. I hope she recovered from her pokes okay!!
That cake is impressive! Kennedy is still as cute as ever, well maybe even cuter!
My gosh you make cute babies!! She's wonderfuly beautiful! I wish I could play in a huge cake like that! It's probably a bit ridiculous that I have not met here yet. We need to work on that! Love you!
What! I can't believe she is one already. She is too cute! Looks like she is lovin that cake. That smile just makes me happy:)
We are totally blog stalkers!! Kennedy is so cute, what a fun party!
Post a Comment