Chris and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary on Saturday night (It's actually on Monday the 2nd) but he wanted to plan something over the weekend. We went up to Park City for dinner at a restaurant on Main Street called Wahso which was so delicious! I would definely eat there again! Then we went up to Midway and stayed at a little bed & breakfast called The Blue Boar Inn. It was such a cute little cozy place and a perfect place to spend an anniversary! Chris did a great job planning it this year, it'll be hard for me to top for next year! I love you so much Chris! Thanks for 3 great years and 50 more to come!
So so Yummy! I recommend it!
Quaint and cozy!
It was a 5 course breakfast, I'd never even heard of
eating that much food for breakfast before!
It was very good though.
The outside of the beautiful Inn.



8 comments:
Hey thanks so much for the website I can't wait to get Boston signed up for them. I can't believe its already 3 years it goes by fast, Chris did a good job it looks like. I've been meaning to ask how you guys are? Kennedy is so cute and I can't believe she is already going to be one thats just so crazy. Well I'm glad you still have you blog becuase I like to look at it and see how you guys are doing! I
Happy Anniversary...what a fun get away!
How cute you two are! It's crazy that you have been married for 3 years already. It seemed like the time just flew by. Happy Aniversary.
Nice hat in the first pic! Someday I would love it back! 3 years went by so fast I can hardly believe it. I'm very glad that you live here and not in Vegas anymore, I hated that....Oh and you two make pretty babies! I love you
Happy anniversary guys! Good job Chris, it looked really really fun!
Love you both!
Happy Anniversary! That place looks awesome we go camping up that way alot and I have always wondered if that place was cool! Boy does time fly!
It was so good to see you guys this past weekend! Kennedy is just darling! Check out our blog at thedayfamily07.blogspot.com
Hey you two!!! Just wanted to wish you a belated HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! You are such an amazing couple and such wonderful family! I love you both tons! The pictures of kennedys birthday are hysterical! She was so cute eating her cake!! She really got into after a few minutes! she is so beautiful! Love you both can't wait to see you! Kim
Post a Comment