We made a trip to Arizona about a month ago (I'm a slacker at getting these pics up) for the wedding of Carlee Rogers, Chris's cousin who was married on February 6 to her new husband David. It was a beautiful backyard wedding and we were so happy we got to be there to share in on their special day. While we were there Andre, Chris's other cousing got his Eagle so we were lucky enough to get to be there for his court of honor. It was also Emme Rogers baptism while we were there so we got to attend that as well! It was a very full weekend with lots of family functions to attend. We did manage to squeeze in a Suns game which of course was a ball. Congratulations to Carlee & David, Andre, & Emmee! We love you all!
Thanks grandma & grandpa Jones for letting us stay at your house, we love spending time with you! Wish we could see you all the time!
(That krinkled up face she's making is the new look she's giving everyone...so funny!)
I love the Suns, but my favorite player on the team is definetly Grant Hill #33. I love him! So I was super excited when I got to see him play.



3 comments:
yes he did get a job with Matt! He is so excited!
Chubby Kennedy looks so funny in that chair with her crusty face!! I love you all very very very very very much:)
You guys are always up to something fun! Are you getting ready for April 18th?
Post a Comment