CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Cruise to Mexico!

Warning: Picture overload! A 7 day vacation requires alot of picture taking so this is a fraction of what I actually took.
A week ago we were lucky enough to go on a Cruise to Mexico, thanks to my wonderful parents! It was such a fabulous vacation and one I would definetly do again! Kennedy had been looking forward to going on a cruise ship for weeks, and even once we got on the ship she kept asking me "when are we getting on the boat?" It was so cute, She had no idea until we got off the ship in Cabo and looked back at what we just got off of. She and Piper had a blast the entire time! They loved dressing up for dinner at night, they loved the swimming pool & the beach, karaoke nights, towel animals in our cabins after dinner, and Kennedy loved sleeping in her very own bunk bed at night right above mom & dads bed.
Our stops were Cabo (twice) & Puerto Vallarta and both places are beautiful, but I'd have to say that Vallarta is my favorite. Because we have little kids excursions are kind of out of the question for us, so at both stops we found a driver to take us to the beach and we spent the entire day at the beach playing. The girls loved it, and Chris and I had a blast too! Thanks so much Mom & Neil for such a great trip!!




I love dressing up for the formal nights on Cruise ships,

how often do you get to play dress up at home if your not 3 years old??












Nice jackets boys!





Dinners were so much fun, I loved the people who served us! They were the sweetest guys!


Kennedy just learned how to wink. So darling!


Karaoke nights











Sierra is such a talented singer and is so funny! She sang 2 nights on the ship (One with my sister Kim) and this night she sang by herself. It was the funniest performance I've ever seen in my life. She sang Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and did such a fabulous job! Way to go sis!!


Hanging out on the ship is my favorite part. Kennedy doesn't seem to mind it either!








Cabo!

My brother Studly organized this little guy to take us to a beach so we could hang out for the day. It was a great day! The girls loved playing in the sand and alot of my family was able to snorkel. My niece Paige also got engaged, on the beach of Cabo right in front of the whole family he proposed to her. So Sweet! We love Ray and are so excited to have him as apart of our family!





Newly engaged Paige and Ray!! Congrats!























Puerto Vallarta!

Vallarta is beautiful and looks alot like a rain forest. We were able to go to a beautiful hotel and play on their beach and eat some great food at their restaurant while my parents and sister went and did the zip lines and the rest of the fam went scuba diving.









7 comments:

Sierra Danielle said...

Definitely an awesome trip! I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful family. I love you! Love all the pics, you look gorgeous as always.

Meg said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm totally jealous:) (of your trip and your body!!) Your family is beautiful.

Ryan Smart said...

I only hate picture overload when people are ugly. You guys needn't worry. It had to be an amazing trip with a group like that.

Heidi said...

How fun! I'm with Meg, super jealous of your bod!

Crawling said...

There can never be too many pictures of your adorable family!

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

Looks so fun!! Your good to take your girls:) your family is adorable! I'm all for picture over load!!

Halo BW said...

Whoa, so fun!

https://www.uwienbudi.com/2019/05/tips-memilih-pinjaman-online.html