Our little baby girl turned ONE on August 4th. It's so crazy how quickly times goes by! I remember just like it was yesterday bringing her home from the hospital. She has grown into quite the little spit fire, she wants things done her way or no way! It's so hilarious how different Kennedy & Piper's personalities are. Piper is a walking fool now, and is pretty much running around the house. She loves her sister Kennedy like crazy and wants to do everything she does! She is extremely vocal and jabbers all day long. She is such a joy to have in our lives and always keeps us on our toes! We love little Pipes so much!
For her birthday party I decided to do a beach party theme since we would be doing it outside at the pool in my parents backyard. It turned out really cute and I think everyone had a great time! Chris did the cake of course and it turned out perfect! I'm so thankful to have a creative husband! We're so thankful to all of the family and friends who came, we love you all so much and are so appreciative of everything you do for our kids!
Happy 1st Birthday Piper!!



6 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe Piper is already 1! She is such a doll Jade! You guys threw an adorable party for her, how fun! :)
Happy Birthday Piper!! How fun and AdOrAbLe she is Jade!
Oh. My. Gosh. Your GIRLS!!! They are so so so adorable. I can't believe Piper is one already!
Piper is the prettiest little girl! I am not kidding! You guys make gorgeous kids.
What a fun little party, and that went by SO fast. Happy Birthday Piper!
She is a beautiful one-year-old!! I'm very impressed with Chris' cake he made.
Cuteness overload!
https://masirwin.com/inovasi-peminjaman-online/
Post a Comment