CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Great Celebration!

Yesterday I celebrated yet another year of life, it was a Great Birthday! Mostly because I got to spend every second of it with my family! I'm so in love with my girls and my husband and I feel so blessed everyday that I get to spend my life with them! I slept in yesterday, which I rarely do. And Chris & Kennedy made me my favorite breakfast, pancakes & a Starbucks. After breakfast I spent the entire day with my girls. My favorite place to eat is The Cheesecake Factory so Chris, the girls & I all went to an early dinner then afterwards headed over to my parents house for some ice cream cake. Thanks to my family for making it such a special day for me! Maybe 27 won't be that bad afterall!


Love these girls!




Our little family at Cheesecake





Kennedy with her hansom dad!


Me & my girls




The best parents anyone could ever ask for!!

They got me the most beautiful ring for my birthday, Thank you so much!!

I Love it!




I love chocolate!!



Princess Kennedy



Kennedy helped me with my candles





Me and my sissy



Emma, me & Sierra


8 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Jade!!! I turn 27 in a few months myself. :/ Your girls really are beautiful... just like their Mom!

Brenda said...

Happy belated birthday Jade. Beautiful girl, beautiful family.
Love,
Aunt Brenda

Meg said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Birthdays are the best. Glad you had a good one!

Stefanie said...

Happy Birthday Jade! Your family is so stinking cute. Maybe one day I will have one of my own....One day.

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

Happy Birthday Jade!! Sounds like a fantastic day! You deserve it!!!!

Penny Roberts said...

What a beautiful family you have Jade, the girls are so adorable and Miss Kennedy is getting so big, I know Crissy can't wait to see you all she is so happy she will be there on the 8th. Belated Happy Birthday to you. Have a great day...

Jake and Kim said...

You have such a cute family, Piper is a doll and so pretty like her sister and mom! Yay for birthdays haha, even if it means we're getting older:)

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Who are we kidding your girls are so darling...we will have to get them together one of these days!