Happy 4th of July to all! We didn't do much today but we had a great weekend with family and friends. We celebrated my sister's birthday yesterday (the big 24!) did some at home fireworks, Chris went on some bike rides, and we spent alot of time at the pool! It was a great weekend, I love long Holiday weekends and having family gatherings!! Here are the Beautiful girls that we love so much!!
Happy 4th!!
Piper Walks
Piper learned how to walk today, on her 11 month birthday exactly! She has been standing by herself for a couple of months now and walking along the side of everything she's next to, even taken 2 or 3 steps on her own. But today after a nice long nap she came into the family room as happy as ever and just decided to stand up on her own and start walking! About 6 or 7 steps she took and then did it a few more times after that! It was the funniest and cutest thing. Chris, Kennedy & I all started clapping and cheering for her. She just loved that and joined right in clapping with us! So cute, and kind of sad! Our little baby is not really a baby anymore. Way to go Pipes!!



3 comments:
Yay baby girl!! How fast they grow up. I agree that this weekend was so wonderful. Thanks for being there to celebrate my birthday, it was perfect! I love you so so much. We have the best family.
And she's looking more and more like her mom every day! What a beaut!
Wow way to go piper!! Lots of people think it's harder when they are mobile but I think it's easier and they love it!! It was good to see you too! You look as gorgeous as ever!! We should get our girls together and play!
Post a Comment