This year for the Pew Family vacation we went to Arizona and it was so much fun! Not only was the weather hot and sunny the entire week, but we also got to see family that we don't get to see very often which was GREAT! I wish we lived closer to them because everytime we're there we have such a great time, we love all of them and enjoyed seeing them throughout the week. Kennedy had the best time playing with her cousins, I don't think she ever wanted the week to end. Piper so badly wants to jump up and get into the action with everyone, hopefully she'll start walking soon so she can play too. Thanks so much to my wonderful in.laws for a fabulous vacation!
We LOVE Pool time!
Kennedy & Dad
Grandma & Grandpa Jones with all the great grandkids
It was fun to be with all of the cousins for Easter!



The Easter Bunny found as all the way in Arizona, even in a hotel!



Easter baskets from Grandma & Grandpa

The Easter Bunny found as all the way in Arizona, even in a hotel!
Easter baskets from Grandma & Grandpa
She's the happiest baby I know!

For Easter Sunday we were able to go to church with Chris's grandparents (I consider them my grandparents too) and we got to hear Grandpa sing in the ward choir, they were so good, I was really impressed! Here are the girls in their Easter dresses after church.


For Easter Sunday we were able to go to church with Chris's grandparents (I consider them my grandparents too) and we got to hear Grandpa sing in the ward choir, they were so good, I was really impressed! Here are the girls in their Easter dresses after church.
The boys got a new toy for Easter from Grandma & Grandpa, Piper loved it!



3 comments:
your girls are the most beautiful that i've ever seen! piper looks so happy in that basket. looks like it was a fun vacation that i missed out on, on account of not being in the pew family. at least we get to play all weekend long in st. george. get ready for coppertone sierra.
i love you!
So fun, I could use a little Arizona right about now.. Whats up with the weather here?! I NEED the sun. Love the Easter basket picture with little Piper, how cute is that?!... Your girls are darling, such pretty little ladies!
Looks like you guys had such a fun Easter...LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of Piper in the easter basket, so funny!
Post a Comment