CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dancing Kennedy!!

I wanted to do a post about Kennedy and what a little sweetheart she is! I'm so blessed that I get to be her mom! She is the funniest little person I know, she's looks like my little 3 year old but acts very much like a 15 year old. When I have conversations with her I feel like I'm talking to another adult, it's so hilarious! She is the best big sister, and loves her little sister like crazy (and boy does Piper love her!) Chris & I are absolutely crazy about Kennedy and talk all the time about how sad we are that she has to grow up. Watching your kids grow up is so sad to me, I know one day before I know it she's going to be having children of her own. I could cry just thinking about it. Until that day comes I try to enjoy every little funny thing that comes out of her mouth, every song she sings at the top of her lungs, every squished night in our bed when she decides to join us at 3am, and every moment we get to spend together! She just started taking dance about a month ago so she's always spinning and twirling and kicking around the house now, it's so cute to watch. I love my Kennedy so much!





3 comments:

Sierra Danielle said...

beautiful dancing girl! i love her so much too. she's the smartest 3 year old i know. i'm so lucky to be her aunt! what lovely girls you have. i love you all!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

What a little cutie, I totally agree that it is so sad to watch your kids grow up...I always wish I could just freeze time and let them stay little and innocent forever!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest! It was so fun to see your cute girls when they came over to our house last Saturday! They are beauties! Hope all is well!