This winter has felt like FOREVER this year, and for anyone who knows me you know how much I HATE the cold, snow, rain, wind (anthing but sun really!) So a couple of weeks ago we were able to head down to St. George with my side of the family for some much needed R & R. We got so lucky when we were there and got Fantastic weather, (we're talkin' upper 80's!) It couldn't have been a better weekend for us! Extended amounts of gloomy weather have a tendency to send me into little bit of a depression mode, so this was exactly what I needed! The girls had a BLAST at the pool (this was Piper's first time in a swimming pool, and she loved it!) If I had all the money in the world, this is what I would do all day everyday! Thanks Mom & Dad for a Great weekend!!
My fabulously fit parents!
(Does that look like a 63 year old man to you?)
(Kennedy is such a little mother)



3 comments:
Can I have you body in my next life? That'd be really great, k? You are beautiful as always! Your trip looks fun. I miss the sunshine!
i am quite sad that i am the only family member left out of that trip. curse my responsibility for having to go to work instead. i really missed out. i love you sister! next time i'm coming. i know you were all devastated at my absence.
Looks like it was a blast, we LOVE St.George, I don't feel like we can get down there enough in the winter though, that is for sure. Your girls are seriously darling, we really should get our kiddo's together one of these days, I think they would have a lot of fun!
Post a Comment