CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Little Christmas, Santa & Some Randoms!!

I'm seriously the worst blogger ever! I have the greatest of intentions to document my children's lives this way but it is very difficult for me. I'm not computer savvy, I don't have a facebook, I just recently stepped into the world of "smart phones." Up until this Christmas I was rocking a phone where the most advanced thing it did was text messaging. I try really hard to be a good, consistent blogger, I'm not gonna lie though it's difficult for me. But here are a few cute pictures of my girls, it doesn't show all of the fun things we did this December but it still shows two very cute girls!




My sister, and my mom came with us to see Santa this year.
Here's my sis with Pipes!

Kennedy wanted nothing to do with Santa this year so this is as close
as you'll see her getting to him. The Christmas Tree in the doorway.

Piper was a happy girl waiting in line for Santa!

She didn't really give us a smile while sitting on his lap, but she didn't cry so I was happy!

A couple pics of my girls and their gorgeous, gigantic eyes!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Such beautiful girls Jade! Kennedy is looking so grown up! I also love the picture with Sierra and Piper...so cute! Happy New Year!

Megan said...

You and your girls should model. You are all beautiful!

Richins Family said...

your girls are so beautiful just like their mom!

Heidi said...

Just repeating what everyone else said...your girls are GORGEOUS!

Meg said...

dido to what others have said...beautiful girls just like their momma.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Jade who are we kidding your girls are DARLING! Looks like you guys had a great holiday!

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

Yes I also agree with everyone... BEAUTIFUL girls Jade! But with you as their mom let's be honest they've got good genes!!