CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving!

We spent our Thanksgiving this year with my side of the family and went up to Snowbird. We headed up on Wednesday to stay the night at 'The Lodge' at Snowbird and ate dinner at the buffet the next day. It was so much fun! I have the greatest family ever, and we had the greatest time! I so very rarely say (on my blog at least) what I'm thankful for. And I have so many things to be grateful for. So here goes... I'm so thankful for my wonderful family, my 2 beautiful healthy daughters, my hardworking husband who really is my best friend, the best parents I could EVER ask for, my sister who makes me laugh every time I'm around her, great friends, my Heavenly Father. And the list could go on and on! I'm very blessed in my life and I'm so Thankful every day for the things that I have. I hope everyone had just as great of a Thanksgiving as I did!




Dinner at Snowbird



My Gorgeous Parents


Our little family


Sweet Kennedy

Me & Pipes


Emma & Sierra


This is my favorite picture.
Ray thought Piper looked cold so he put her inside of his jacket. So Cute!


Garrett is Kennedy's favorite person to be arounds,
she'll always go to him. They'e buddies!


The Smart Family
(Minus Syd, Griff, Sophie & Harper. We missed them!)

2 comments:

Sierra Danielle said...

That was the best Thanksgiving. I'm so grateful to have you as my sister. We really do have the most amazing family in the world! I love you so much.

Heather said...

Jade! I was so excited to see your sweet little comment on my blog. I miss that gorgeous face of yours so much! I can't believe how beautiful Kennedy is getting. Her hair is getting long! I love it. And Piper.... oh man, there are no words. She is just amazing. It sounds like you are loving being a mother of two! I always thought your family seemed so awesome. Hope you have a very merry Christmas friend! We need to catch up soon! Maybe lunch or dinner?