Pregnancy Update: I had a C-Section with Kennedy so I decided to do the same with the next one and use the large scar that I already have, so today I scheduled my c-section. Which was very wierd to know the exact day and time that I will meet this little girl inside of me. Aug. 4th will be her birthday unless she decides to suprise us all and come earlier! I'm getting very anxious and excited to meet her and see what she will look like. I'm also curious to see what Kennedy will think of the whole thing, having to share the spot light with another little girl. I think she'll do great and I think she'll want to help me with everything! I'm sure I'll be able to use every bit of help she has to offer!
Can you even believe I would post this picture? Gross! My family thought it was so funny
when I put this life jacket on to get in the water they all got their cameras out and started
snapping away. So consider this my 35 weeks pregnancy picture!
4th of July Weekend in St. George at Sand Hollow!
We celebrated Sierra's 23rd Birthday while we were down in St. George and had so much fun the entire weekend! We boated and swam and saw a movie and just hung out! It was a great time with everyone who went. Kennedy LOVES the boat and didn't mind at all that she had to wear her life jacket floatie every second she was on it. (I thought she would absolutely hate it) She did great!



6 comments:
You are so funny Jade! Fat guy in a little coat! hahah! Can I just say how GREAT you look?! 35 weeks and your legs are still cute as can be! I will be thinking of you these next few weeks! I'm so excited to meet #2!
I can't WAIT to start training again! I MISS YOU!!!!
Fun! You're family is so darling. Looks like you guys had a great time. I hope I can ski when I'm 63!
You still look great even busting out of a life jacket! That's so exciting about your c-section date! Sorry, but I hope she comes before then because I'll be in Utah visiting and I want to see her! :) I fly out Aug 4 :(
That was the best weekend. You are the best sister ever! Thanks for being there for my birthday. I LOVE YOU FOREVER!
Looks like you guys had a blast, you are still so tiny for 35 weeks...if I looked that good I would be flaunting it for sure (ha ha ha!)
Fat guy in a little coat, LOL! I love it, your so funny. That picture of you is not gross at all, your such a cute preggers and I can't wait to meet Piper.
I am way excited for Raging Waters, even though I look horrible in a bathing suit (that's no joke). But who the hell cares, right, it's going to be BUENO!
Post a Comment