CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Painted Belly!

If I haven't posted what my new little girl's name is going to be, it is Piper. And she will be joining our family in 3 short days. Very Exciting! We decided to take a few pictures with her name on my belly (my mom's idea) and it turned out very cool! Chris is quite the artist!




38 1/2 weeks Pregnant.
The next post will be of an actual baby, no more belly pictures.
I can't wait!

8 comments:

Shana Smith said...

Yay! I love the name, so cute! I am so jealous your little one comes out so soon. I was due with Coast on August 4th, but he came a few weeks early.. Congrats, cant wait to see pictures and hear the story about her arrival!!!

Heather said...

I can't wait to see pictures!! I love the name Piper so much! She's going to be beautiful! Especially if she looks like her sister!

Heather said...

Oh, and you don't even understand how excited I am to start training again!!! I have missed you MORE THAN YOU KNOW.

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

Jade you are so dang cute!!!! I love the painting and you look amazing:) good luck I wish you an easy and perfect delivery!!!! I can't wait for my turn to come.

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

My cousin named her little girl Piper, and I think it's adorable! Good luck! :) Can't wait to see that baby!

Heidi said...

So cute! Your painted belly and the name! It was fun seeing you last week! Can't wait to see pictures of little Piper!

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! You seriously have the cutest prego belly ever Jade! Can't wait to meet Piper! Good luck with everything tomorrow! See you all soon!!!!! :)

Jake and Kim said...

Jade! You have a gorgeous belly! And seriously, Piper is an adorable name..Can't wait to see pics!