It's been SOOO long since I last blogged so beware that this is an extremely long picture post. (If you want to stop looking now I'll understand.) During the first part of June Kennedy, Chris and I headed off to St. George and Vegas for our family vacation. We wanted to stay close to home this year just in case I happened to go into labor early. We had the best time, we swam pretty much every single day so we got lots and lots of sun which is my favorite thing in the world, so I was happy! Our trip happened in 3 seperate parts, The first 3 days we spent in St. George with our good friends the Moffits, the next 3 days we spent at the Treasure Island Hotel in Las Vegas, and the last 3 days we went back to St. George to finish out our trip.
The first part of our trip in St. George
Liv, Steve & Soren having some family time in the pool.
Soren & Kennedy are great little buddies.
They play so good together!
The 2nd part of our trip in Viva Las Vegas
Kennedy is so funny everytime she walks in this store! She goes right to the baskets and starts loading up. After she's had her fun I go through the basket and pick out the things she actually gets to keep. She such a funny little girl, she's in Heaven in this picture!
Hanging out at the Treasure Island pool was so much fun!
I'm in heaven in these pictures!
My parents were in Vegas for a couple days while we were there too so they watched Kennedy one night while Chris and I went to the Cirque de Sol show Mystere. Kennedy had a blast with her grandparents and Chris and I had so much fun at our show. The next day we met up with them at one of our favorite restaurants in Vegas Dos Caminos for some yummy mexican food.
And to the m&m factory where Kennedy picked out this cute little t-shirt
that she loves wearing to bed.



4 comments:
It's really unfortunate you guys are so unattractive-it makes looking at this post so difficult-especially your daughter-disgusting...ly cute. I can't believe our daughters haven't played. I believe all cute kids should be friends. Love seeing your family.
Looks like a blast! Kennedy is so dang cute and so happy in each picture! I love the Hello Kitty one! You look great too Jade! I would LOVE to look half as good as you do that pregnant!
Seriously...it's not right how loverly you all are.
I missed you all so much while you were gone. I'm happy you're back now and we are playing this weekend. You're the best sister!! I love you so much and of course my sweet Kennedy! I'm ready for baby to come out now!!!!
Post a Comment