Kennedy is such a little sweetheart I just had to put up a few random pictures of her. She amazes me everyday at how smart she is and how she listens to EVERYTHING that comes out of my mouth and repeats it. (I've had a few woops moments!) She is 2 going on 16, it's actually quite scary! But I love every minute I get to spend with this little beauty, she definetly keeps me laughing!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I LOVE all of these pictures! She is so gorgeous just like her mama! Can't wait for baby number 2. I'm so excited to hug and kiss two baby girls! LUCKY ME! I love you so much!
What a doll! I've always been a big fan of her! She is such a smart little thing.
She is beautiful, really such a gorgeous little girl!
She is the cutest little thing ever!
Oh I love these pics. Her smile seriously melts your heart. I can't believe how big she is getting.
It's so cute how she is with Logan, everytime I show Logan Kennedy's picture, he smiles and starts to get excited.
I am so excited for Piper to come and see her grow up. Thanks for being so patient with the training these past few weeks. I know it's annoying, and really I am not this flaky, bad timing I guess.
But I am really looking forward to coming tomorrow. Hopefully I don't throw up, lol!
So darling! Love them all! Being a mom is the greatest!
She's GORGEOUS. Just GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment