Getting bigger by the day now! I'm slowly beginning to grow out of all my gym clothes, which is kind of a problem since it's what I wear to train my clients in. Maternity gym clothes are almost non existant so I'm improvising with what I have. Other than that, all is well!
Look at that tiny belly! I'm ready for her to come out now!!! I just love your babies!! You look absolutely amazing, I'm jealous of your prego body. I'm so lucky you're my sister!! I love you so much, can't wait for our sleepover this weekend
Jade, I just went back to look at my prego pictures, and I looked so big at 28 weeks compared to you, LOL. So yea, you are tiny for sure, and you look so freakin' tan, too. I seriously can't believe how fast it's going, your almost there. WOO HOO!
Hello! I look like you and I'm NOT pregnant. :) I've stalked your blog forever. Probably should have commented a long time ago, but I'm not the best when it comes to commenting. You are still stunning--some things never change! It's good to talk to you....good luck with this pregnancy! Kennedy is so so cute!!
I'm a 26 year old wife, and mom of 2 beautiful girls. Kennedy is 3, and Piper is 8 months. The 3 of them are the Loves of my life! I'm a full time mom, and part time fitness trainer. I love everything about Summer and being in the sun! I love anything and everything that will keep me physically fit! This is my blog and this is my family! Together we're living life the best way we know how. Making mistakes along the way, but having lots of fun while doing it!!
5 comments:
Your the skinniest 27 week along pregnant girl I've ever seen! ;)
I am so excited for you!
Look at that tiny belly! I'm ready for her to come out now!!! I just love your babies!! You look absolutely amazing, I'm jealous of your prego body. I'm so lucky you're my sister!! I love you so much, can't wait for our sleepover this weekend
Oh Jade look how cute you look. I can't believe your 27 weeks already. You really look so tiny still. I can't wait for baby "piper".
Jade,
I just went back to look at my prego pictures, and I looked so big at 28 weeks compared to you, LOL. So yea, you are tiny for sure, and you look so freakin' tan, too. I seriously can't believe how fast it's going, your almost there. WOO HOO!
Hello! I look like you and I'm NOT pregnant. :) I've stalked your blog forever. Probably should have commented a long time ago, but I'm not the best when it comes to commenting.
You are still stunning--some things never change! It's good to talk to you....good luck with this pregnancy! Kennedy is so so cute!!
Post a Comment