So I've been the worst blogger for the last couple months! I had problems with the memory card my pictures were on, I got frustrated and decided I was done with blogging for a little while. But I do think that birthdays are so fun and important that I just had to blog about Kennedy's 2nd Birthday. Even if it is 2 months late! Woops!
On Feb. 8th my little Kennedy turned 2 years old and decided (all on her own, no joke! While we were walking through Zurchers) that she wanted to have a "bobbi potty" in other words a Barbie Party. She had the best time playing with her little friends and cousins and opening up her presents! We are so grateful to everyone who came and brought such nice things for her!
We love our big 2 year old!
Chris made this adorable Barbie cake that took him 3 hours, I was so impressed!
Fondant and everything!
I'm not nearly as crafty, patient or as talented as Chris.
Sierra and I did the decorating, I thought I'd show you our extreme skills! Kennedy had so much fun opening her presents. She loves new clothes!






















5 comments:
That cake is pretty impressive--I'll have to show it to my Dad, maybe there is a future for him at Mattel...not sure if there is a cake department though. Kennedy is one cute little sucker.
Kennedy is so darling! Looks like she had a great birthday. And Jade, seriously, your hair always looks so cute!
Kennedy's party was an absolute blast! You did a great job. I can't believe Chris's cake decorating skills! Impressive! The cake was so delish, and I am so glad we were invited. Sorry Gracie was dominating the balloons... She was in heaven though. Love you to pieces!
Cute pics!!!
The party looks darling! Is Chris for hire on future bday cakes? It must run in that Pew blood line somewhere! COngrats on another little girl! You look fabulous as always!!
Post a Comment