I don't know why I chose not to look at the camera, but in any case this is me at 21 weeks along in my pregnancy. I feel bigger than I was for my 1st one but I could be making that up cause it's hard to remember. Things are going well (slow, but well) Hopefully the next few months are better than the last few! But whatever comes I will take it and be grateful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Look at you! 21 weeks prego and still ripped! You make me want to work out even harder than I have been! I hope you're enjoying this the 2nd time around! :-)
Oh boy...you make us all look bad. Oh to have your nice tan skin and tiny belly! :)
You are so little sister! I pray that I am just like you when I'm prego! Good thing I have a fit family to keep me motivated! I love you so much
You are the cutest person alive, and we can trade bodies right now! How sad that I want a 21 week preg girls body, but LOOK AT YOU! You are gorgeous, and still hot!
Are you kidding me? It just looks like you maybe have a food baby. How are you tan?! You have to be a VERY fit pregnant person to make NON-pregnant people wish they could trade bodies! I'll trade you too!
Jade I totally know the feeling!! When I was prego with my 2nd I said that to Justin he goes "well think of your body like a balloon. The first time you blow it up it's pretty tough. Let the air out and do it again, it's so much easier and faster!" he is hilarious. You look amazing I'm 16 weeks and look bigger than you!!
You are so cute and tiny!! I am so excited for you!! You look amazing by the way, I'm jealous and I'm not even preggers!! Your gorgeous! Love you!!
Dude, you look so tan in this picture. I am jealous. I am so pale. I wish I had your skin color.
But yea your still tiny. I don't think you could ever get big, even if you wanted to.
I love prego pics. Seriously, keep taking them. It will be cool to look back and see what you looked like.
Post a Comment