CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 26, 2010

It's a.....

GIRL!
We're very excited to find out that we are having another little girl! I'm so excited that Kennedy will get to have a sister, they're the BEST! And that I'll get to reuse the many many girls clothes I have in storage. Chris was right all along, he knew it was going to be a girl the minute I found out I was pregnant.
Pregnancy is getting better for the most part, less sick which is great! But still very tired... Who isn't though? This pregnancy is definetly alot different than my first one but I'll take anything that comes my way...It's worth it!

9 comments:

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

Congrats!2 girls is a lot of fun!! And it is so nice to see those clothes get some more wear:)

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Yay. Congrats. Girls are the best (not that I know any different :)!)

Shana Smith said...

Congrats on baby #2! Its so great that you are able to reuse everything that you already have, that would be so nice! Baby girls are so sweet, and would be so fun to doll up (not that I would know yet)! Congrats

Brenda said...

Anyone who has a girl as cute as Kennedy should fill the house full of girls. Congratulations!
Brenda Smart

Mrs. Micek said...

Congrats Jade! That is going to be so much fun!! I am so excited for you guys!! :)

Sierra Danielle said...

Whoo hoo! I can't wait for another little girl!!!! Sisters are the best! I love you!

Meg said...

Congrats! You make the cutest girls I have ever seen so that is awesome!!

Kiley and Ben Pew said...

Woo Wee, I am so excited for another girl. My pregnancy's were totally different too. The first time I was pregnant, it was a breeze, I was never sick or tired, or anything. The only prego signs I had was an ever increasing belly.
But when I was prego with Logan, I was sooo sick at first, and sooo tired. I also had Braxton Hicks, from like 3 months on.... I bet your lookin' forward to those.... Anywho, I am glad that you are feeling better, though. reading your blog reminds me of being prego, and am happy it's you and not me.

RyanandHailee said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! They will be the best of friends!!! What a cute family! Hope you are feeling okay! Hang in there is goes so much faster the second time :)