CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Run..Chris...Run!!

The first weekend in December Chris, his sister Amy & her husband Brent all ran in the Las Vegas Rock n' Roll Half Marathon (I chose to sit this one out.) It was such a fun race to go and watch (which our whole families did, they all came down to support them! What great families we have!) They all did so great even though it was sooo cold on race day! I'm so proud of Chris for doing so great! His PB of 1:55 with about 4 weeks of half-a training, go figure!
Great job to Amy & Brent as well! We had alot of fun watching you 3!

Chris at the finish line! Way to go!

25,000 runners in this race! It was seriously never ending, So cool!




Almost there!


You can't do a Las Vegas run without getting a picture with a running Elvis!
Our Family at the finish line

Me & my little athlete
Brent, Amy & Chris!
Way to go Runners!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Go Chris!!!

Sierra Danielle said...

Wow I'm still surprised he didn't die in that race. I guess he has been working out though!