CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 11, 2009

HoLiDaY PiCtUrEs!

The other day Kennedy and I went out to try and get some cute Christmas picture of her, I think I accomplished my goal. These are just a few, but I think they turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. She's quite the little model!








This year Kennedy got to help Dad put up the Christmas tree and she had a blast doing it, She's definetly our little helper. She loves being in the middle of everything, but we love having her there! She's the funniest little thing who makes us laugh all the time!




8 comments:

Sierra Danielle said...

I LOVE these pictures!!!! She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She is getting so big, it's so sad :(

The Burtch's said...

That little girl is so stinkin cute!!! And I couldnt help but notice your blue wall, i like it:)

Ryan said...

Not only is Kennedy a great little model... but you are quite the photographer! Those pics turned out absolutely adorable, and I love how the Christmas card turned out!

PS... Love your house!

Ryan said...

This is Heather haha... not Ry

Mrs. Micek said...

jade, kennedy is such a doll... oh my gosh!! She is definitely a model!! You got some adorable pictures of her!! Way to go!!!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh, those are so cute!

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

What a QT! They grow up so fast dont they?!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this post! She is the cutest!!!