Oh my gosh, I am SO glad you just posted that. Made my day! Ha ha! But I agree with everyone that you could have a dead skunk skin on your head and will still look good.
I'm a 26 year old wife, and mom of 2 beautiful girls. Kennedy is 3, and Piper is 8 months. The 3 of them are the Loves of my life! I'm a full time mom, and part time fitness trainer. I love everything about Summer and being in the sun! I love anything and everything that will keep me physically fit! This is my blog and this is my family! Together we're living life the best way we know how. Making mistakes along the way, but having lots of fun while doing it!!
9 comments:
I love it! You still look so lovely even with Lionel hair!
That is awesome...you look great no matter what!
haha. I'm just wondering why you didn't keep it like that? Lets be honest, you could be BALD and still look gorgeous!
Oh my gosh, I am SO glad you just posted that. Made my day! Ha ha! But I agree with everyone that you could have a dead skunk skin on your head and will still look good.
ha ha! i am rolling at these! hilarious! i'm w/ everyone else though you could pull off a bald head. when are you guys coming to the lake??
So so great! Who doesn't love Lionel!
Awesome:)I love that you can do whatever you want with your hair and still be gorgeous:)
LOL! OMG, those are the greatest pics. Seriously, that is the best hairdo you've had yet, love it. ha, ha. Those pics made my day!
So Close!! Awesome look you should keep it for sure!! You are gorgeous no matter what!
Post a Comment