I know she's only 18 months but she has shown alot of interest in going on the big girl potty, so I thought I'd take a wack at potty training. So today we got Kennedy her very own potty that's just her size AND she went pee in it. I was so excited I started dancing and singing and jumping around so she would get excited and want to go potty in it more often. It sings every time you pee in it and she loves that, she gets all excited and a huge smile comes across her face! So the first day of attempting potty training was in my eyes a success, hopefully we'll have more of those in the future! Any tips?? I'd love to hear them!
Kennedy also loves to climb into the dryer when I turn my back for longer than 2 seconds! She's such a little monkey! She's growing up so fast right before my eyes. She's such a little chatter box, She copies every word that comes out of my mouth (even the ones I don't want her saying!)She's such a great little helper, she thinks she's so big and can do everything. She especially loves helping me clean the house. I love her so much and I'm so grateful everyday that I'm her mom!



9 comments:
You are such a cute Mom Jade! Kennedy is a doll. We should have a play date sometime with the girls.
Oh... and I love the birthday bbq pics! That was such a fun party. Nice work Chris!
Oh my gosh I feel like she grew up all the sudden, she is seriously so darling! I love the potty story I would've loved to be a fly on the wall to see you singing and dancing around, that is awesome!
Thats awesome!!!
Just keep with it! I had a potty chart with stickers and a bowl full of his favorite treats so after he went he got to put a sticker on and choose a treat! I also had a timer so at first we went about every 20 mins ;) ReaLLy time comsuming but it worked for Carter! He still has accidents once in a while when he gets side tracked but all I have to say is good luck... some days are awesome and some days a diaper would be so..... nice!
Cute Birthday pics... I feel bad we were out of town... Glad it was fun :)
Wow she looks so old its amazing how fast they grow. I'm sure her and Boston would have a blast together she is so cute.
How lucky are you! Lets hope she keeps it up. :)
Woo hoo! I would just be grateful that she has shown such an interest...that's awesome. Graham is still clueless...plus I don't want to try anything new before this baby gets here. :)
What a fun birthday party...what a thoughtful husband!
OMG, that is so awesome. Yea Kennedy! I can't believe she's already getting ready to use the potty, what a smart little girl, you got there. You're lucky, because I heard it was hard to potty train girls. But obviously Kennedy, is awesome and not the average little girl.
That's great, she's young, but I say go for it if she's showing interest. You are such a cute family!
Post a Comment