CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Disneyland 1/2 Marathon!

Over Labor day weekend Chris and I ran in the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon, along with my sister and Chris's cousin Stephanie. It was such a fun race that I highly recommend to anyone interested in doing a 1/2. We got to run through Disneyland, California Adventure, The Anaheim Angels Stadium and the finish line was right on Downtown Disney. Not to mention it was my PB at 1:51, It was a BLAST! My parents and Chris's parents all came down to watch and support us, They're the best! We're so lucky to have them as our cheerleaders!


Me, Chris and a tired Kennedy at the finish line!

Chris & I

Chris, Me & my sista Sierra


Chris's cuz Stephanie, Chris, Me & Sierra
all very happy to be done!
We did get a pretty sweet medal out of it!


It looks like I have 4 arms in this picture, but there is actually a man behind
me who was trying to get the spectators to cheer for us on the home stretch!

Go Chris!

5 comments:

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Congrats! What a fun race to run!

Heidi said...

Good job Jade! I love the four arms shot!

Mrs. Micek said...

Great Job!! You are so awesome!! I can't wait to start training with you! I am dying to get back in shape!! I told Sierra I want to start training in Jan. for the Salt Lake 1/2!! Maybe some day I'll be able to go to Disney and run their 1/2, it sounds like a blast!!

Kiley and Ben Pew said...

Great job on your PB! That is sweet. You guys are awesome. I don't know how you do it all the time.

Whitney said...

That's awesome Jade! Good job!