CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

25 Things About Me!

Tag 25 things about me

#1 I love being a stay at home mom, and am so grateful to Chris for being such a hard worker and allowing me to do that!
#2 I am extremely o.c.d when it comes to keeping my house clean
#3 I love, love, love my family more than anything!
#4 I'm currently in the process of becoming a fitness trainer, and I love it!
#5 I have a shoe addiction
#6 I would rather buy clothes for Kennedy than myself
#7 Eating out is one of my favorite things to do
#8 I'm never scared to try new things with my hair, but I'm a chicken with almost everything else.
#9 I love manicures & pedicures
#10 I love people who tell it like it is!
#11 I look up to my little sister and the good choices she's made in her life!
#12 I wish I could pull off wearing skinny jeans
#13 I look forward to fast Sunday dinner every month because I get to see my amazing, awesome, funny family
#14 My mom & sister are my best friends (aside from Chris)
#15 My favorite movie right now is Sex and the City (I think I've watched it 15 times since I bought it)
#16 I love competing in races, and trying to beat my best time!
#17 I have amazing parents!
#18 I wish I was smarter in alot of areas. Politics especially.
#19 I would love to move out of Utah
#20 I love the new Nordstroms. Have you seen the shoe department?
#21 I can't stand closed minded people, they put me over the edge!
#22 I love reading and wish I had more time to do it.
#23 Sometimes I watch law and order all day long, it makes me even more paranoid than I already am yet I keep watching it.
#24 I have my alarm set on my house all day while Chris is at work. (Like I said, I'm paranoid)
#25 I'm looking back at this list realizing I'm not that interesting. But I like my life so I guess that's all that matters!
I tag: Carlee, Traci, Mandy, Amy T.
Happy Tagging!

6 comments:

Sierra Danielle said...

You are my best friend too!! And that's so nice you look up to me because I feel the exact same way about you!! Any you can't move out of Utah because I could not handle not being in the same state as you. I love you very very very very very much:) We really do have the most amazing family in the entire world!!

Staci Davies said...

That was fun to read. You are to interesting Jade! I love the picture up top. she has the cuttest little face I ever did see :) Looks like you girls had fun in Vegas awhile back.

sadie said...

okay first of all you are one of the few people i know that can pull off anything!! skinny jeans are no exception!!! and secondly congrats about becoming a fitness trainer! you would be fantastic at that!

Kiley and Ben Pew said...

I love these little "things about me" posts. It's so fun to read what other people write about themselves. I didn't know that you liked Sex and the City, lol that's my favorite movie right now too, that is so funny, we should get together and watch it. Anyways, I just have to say that you are one of the most fashionable people I know and I know that you could pull off anything that you wanted; so I don't know what you are talking about with the skinny jean thing. Congrats on becoming a fitness trainer, that is amazing, I know you will be awesome.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

I feel the same about skinny jeans,(but you totally could pull them off) I try them on and just don't ever dare to buy them. So fun to learn more about ya!

Sydney and Griffin said...

I was really entertained reading about my auntie Jade, so I disagree with that! But HELLO, you can pull off anything Jade, especially skinny jeans! I think you are adorable and such a good mom! I love you and your tweny five things!

PS. SO funny about the paranoid thing.. good thing you don't live at my place!! It would make anyone paranoid.