My sister cut Kennedy some bangs the other day and I think it makes her look like a little girl, she doesn't look like my baby anymore. It's quite sad, they grow up way too fast! But she does look so dang cute!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Wow! She does look older with bangs, but still just as stinkin cute as ever! She's such a babe!
She is seriously so dang cute...how funny is that pic with the sunglasses!
she is so dang cute!
Oh my goodness!! How CUTE!
She does look older... sad.
I can't believe how old she looks in those pictures. She is really growing up fast. I like that she is still a chub. Chubby babies are the best.
Oh my goodness! She is a doll! You look so great and happy. And I love your hair. You girls can pull off anything!
She does look more grown up. I miss her so much (and you guys too of course :), can't wait to see you guys on Thanksgiving if not sooner !!!
Love her bangs. She's adorable!
Ok, I'm stalking you. Kennedy is such a doll. Her new haircut is so adorable, and does make her look older. Just you wait, the next thing you'll know she'll be talking back to you and you won't be able to hold a stright face. Happy Thanksgiving!
I swear Kennedy gets cuter by the minute! I wish I was closer so I could see her everyday!!! Twilight was so much fun with you guys and having my birthday dinner with my most favorite people! I love you all so much! Can't wait to hang out at the Cabin with you guys!!! See ya Friday! Have a Great Thanksgiving!
Hey lady! How have y'all been!? Hope your thanksgiving treated you amazing!
Post a Comment