I apologize in advance for how long this post is, We did alot of fun stuff on our trip and I couldn't decide which pictures to put up so I put up pretty much all of them. We just got back from Florida where Chris had a conference for his work but Kennedy & I tagged along as well as my family. We had a great time swimming and shopping, but my favorite part was definetly going to the Orlando Magic game, we had a blast! It was a really fun trip!
(Don't mind my hair, it was early and I was tired)
I always thought he looked big on tv but he is HUGE in real life.
We were lucky enough to sit on the 3rd row so I got a real good look at him.
them there while Chris was gone at meeting during the day.
and she just kept sticking her head in it, she thought it was so fun!
scared to death but she didn't seem to mind once it was over.
They had so much fun!



9 comments:
Looks like you had fun in Florida. I'm glad your parent and Sierra could go with you. Too bad our trips couldn't overlap so we could have played with you guys too. We'll see you guys on Thanksgiving if not before. Love you!!!
looks like a blast! Cute hair cut, that looks good on you!
Cute pictures. Love the new haircut. Love it love it love it.
Looks like you guys had a great time! I love your hair! Every time I see you or check your blog I feel like you have new hair! I love it!
Jade, I love, love, love your hair!!
What a fun Trip! We live in an apartment where the 215 and 95 meet. It would be fun to meet up at a park or something. You daughter is a cutey.
I am so glad you guys had such a fun time on your trip! I died laughing of the one of Kennedy and Chris going down the slide!! Oh too funny! I think you look so pretty with your sassy new hair. But what's new. Love you guys.
Cute pictures. Your hair is so short now. Everytime I see you, you have a new haircut. I like it though. I wish I could pull off short hair like that. I think if I cut mine that short it would look awful on me, your lucky. See you sometime, say hi to Kennedy, Chris, Max, & George.
How fun! You're hair must grow fast? You're brave to chop it, but I'm sure you know you're perfect with that cut
Post a Comment