CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

HoPe EveRyOnE HaD A GrEaT HaLLoWeeN!

Our Little Bumble Bee!
She started off the day not feeling so good
but after some tylenol she was good to go.

It was alot funnier in person but I had to get a picture anyways. Kennedy was literally bursting at the seams, I bought her costume at the end of September and it fit her just fine. But when I put her in it the day before Halloween to see if it still fit her, it did not! Her little (or should I say big) belly was poking out so far that the ribbon on the costume popped off so we did our best to tape it back together. It didn't go over as well as we planned! Luckily she's so cute it didn't matter to much. It was really funny at the time though.





Kennedy with daddy


Mmmm! I love candy!


Walking with mommy


Almost the whole Pew clan at Grandma Pew's Halloween work party.
(It looks like Amy & Brent already have 4 kids)


Just the gals!

Kennedy with her cousins Zac & Owen (the broncos football players)
and Avery (the broncos cheerleader) at Grandma Pew's Halloween work party!


Not quite sure what's going on??


Kennedy (the bee) with her friend Brody (the dragon)

8 comments:

TheThomsen5 said...

Super cute !!! I just can't seem to get enough of my little Kennedy.

Whitney said...

What a cute costume! I had the same worry about luke's costume. Luckily, his still fit... barely! But, that's too funny!

Sierra Smith said...

I love her so so much!!! She is the most gorgeous perfect thing ever!!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

My goodness! Kennedy's costume is so adorable! I can't wait to have my own kiddo's to dress up!

The Nye's said...

ADORABLE!!! It's so fun dressing up the kids!

sadie said...

That bumblebee costume is to die for!! She is so beautiful!!

Ash and Dev said...

That is the cutest thing ever. Bursting at the seams! Love it!

Sydney and Griffin said...

Oh goodness that is too funny! I loved her costume! She made the cutest little round bumble bee ever!

It looks like she had a great first Halloween... All of her cousins looked super cute too!