Once a year the girls of our family try to get together for a girls only weekend get a way, this year we went to Vegas. One of my favorite places for shopping, food and very interesting people watching. The 8 of us flew down and got to spend 3 nights at the Palazzo Hotel (thanks to my mom) doing nothing but shopping, eating, playing by the pool, and lots and lots of walking. It was one of the funnest trips I've been on because I love the amazing girls that I went with. Kennedy is definetly my child because she loves shopping just as much as I do (I've created a monster, Sorry Chris!) We had such a blast!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Cute hair Jade!
I've got a picture of Janie sleeping with a pair of shoes too! :) I love it! You are all beautiful!
Looks like such a fun trip, you gotta love Vegas. P.S. Your hair is seriously so cute!
Looks like so much fun! I'm jealous. I really want to see the after picture of Kennedy with her curls.
So cute Jade! I love your hair! Looks great! Kennedy is darling, as usual!!
Post a Comment