I'm a 26 year old wife, and mom of 2 beautiful girls. Kennedy is 3, and Piper is 8 months. The 3 of them are the Loves of my life! I'm a full time mom, and part time fitness trainer. I love everything about Summer and being in the sun! I love anything and everything that will keep me physically fit! This is my blog and this is my family! Together we're living life the best way we know how. Making mistakes along the way, but having lots of fun while doing it!!
8 comments:
Very adorable!
She really is so cute!
Jade she is absolutely adorable!! I just love the curls.
SSSSOOOOOOOOO cute...I can't believe how much hair she has, I'm jealous for Lydia (ha ha ha!)
I just love her!!! She is beautiful! Gracie loves having her as a friend.
I didn't think it was possible, but she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
oh my heck! She is too dang cute!
these are the cutest pictures. she is the most beautiful little girl ever. i love her, and i just want to eat her, she is so dang cute.
Post a Comment