This past week my family went on our yearly vacation to Newport Beach and stayed in a beautiful beach house my parents rented for us right on the boardwalk. We had the best time doing absolutely nothing but relaxing. We spent most of the time right outside our house playing on the beach. Kennedy loved every minute of playing in the sand and catching a few rays herself. It was a much needed vacation! Thanks mom & dad for a great week! (I apologize for how long this post is, there were so many great pictures to choose from!)
This little bucket that Kennedy is sitting in was probably her
favorite part of the trip, she played in it every single day!



7 comments:
That so is an opposite oreo cookie!! That was the best trip ever! I love you so much
So, I'm hiring you to be my personal trainer after the baby comes! You look incredible!!! and I'm serious, you're going to have to help me!!!!!
What a fun vacation...looks like you spent a lot of time relaxing at the beach (not going to lie I'm pretty jealous!)
Cute pics!. I love that opposite Oreo cookie picture. That made me laugh. I love the new big picture of Kennedy that you have at the top of your blog. Seriously, she is such a gorgeous kid.
Your trip looked like alot of fun.
Doing nothing - makes the most relaxing and best trips, I think. You have a cute little family.
Love the picture of Kennedy at the top of your blog! She is so beautiful!!! Can't wait to see you guys at Disneyland! I'm here in AZ training in 110 degree weather...only for Disnyeland!
Love the cow Kennedy found. She is so funny!
I heard you guys had a lot of fun. I can't believe how beautiful Kennedy is getting! How is that even possible. :)
Post a Comment