These are a few pictures we took for Mothers Day presents for the grandma's in Kennedys life. I think they turned out really cute! Chris is quite the little photographer!
Happy Mothers Day to all of you cute little mothers out there!
Posted by Pew Family at 6:06 PM
9 comments:
Jade she is so cute! I love the one of you guys in the swing, and your blog header is adorable!
She is so precious and is getting so big!
You have such a beautiful little family. You need to make some more kiddos, your first one is such a knock out!
She's getting so big! You have an adorable little family!
Those really did turn out amazing! Chris has a real talent. And Kennedy is GORGEOUS! Wow.
Jade! I found you on Amy's blog :) Your little girl is so so cute. Thanks for all the AMAZING training sessions! You really kick my weak butt... I love it! See ya next week!!!
She is so sweet!! You and Chris take the cutest pictures of her!! She is getting so big and more beautiful every time I see her!!!
OH my gosh those pics are precious...she is getting so big. You have the cutest little family! Hey how is the running going? Are you guys still doing your long runs on Saturday, let me know if you are I would love to come one of these times!
Chris, your little girl so so cute! Your wife is beautiful too. Looks like you got lucky. Hope all is well in Utah. Are you in Utah? Tell the fam hi. I guess your mom and dad just saw Grandma. She is not doing well. Hope things are good there. Tell Amy hi too. Val
Post a Comment