I've enjoyed having a nice break from training for the last couple months, but now it's time to get back to business! Every January training begins for the races of the upcoming season. The first one on the calendar is the Salt Lake half marathon on Saturday April 18th. It's such a fun race to do if your a first timer or a seasoned runner. If anyone is interested in running this race with me and a handful of others I run with let me know, we do our long runs as a group on Saturdays and we'd love to have as many people as we can! The more the merrier!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Oh geez you know I'm in. January is the hardest month, but you should take it easy, you are started to dissappear you are so skinny! lucky
Hey you will have to let me know I would love to do that, I have done a couple of marathons but it has been so long and who are we kidding I'm way out of shape. But I swear I will stay more consistent if I have a goal, so you will have to let me know when and where for sure!
Let me know about your runs. I'm actually already signed up for the SL marathon, but now I'm kind of wishing I was just doing the half. My aunt is coming from SD to do the half, too. I would love to do some runs with you, though. Let me know your schedule of what time, where and how far.
I was wondering if you could send me a training schedule. I know I just ran the LV but it's nice to have something to look at each time. mjillwade@msn.com Thanks!! And Kennedy is so adorable! They just grow up way to fast though.
YOu are an inspiration! After our triathlon last year I thought a marathon was the next step. I just cant seem to get back into! Not mention I hate running.
I would love to start training for a tri as soon as this baby is here! I'll have to get with you to get a schedule going. I hear my brother is going to run the SL half with Sierra!
Seriously, you think i would be all gung ho and running a ton already because i've learned my lesson from not training as much but needless to say my training didnt start last week but it WILL start today!!! Thanks for always pushing me and my fam to run it cause in the end it's always worth it!
Hey thanks for the comment! Yeah it really was so great seeing you too! You're so cute! And so is your little family!!!
Jade, I did get your email thanks!! It's noce to have something to follow. Next time I see you we'll need to talk more about tri's. Thanks
Gosh. good for you runners. You inspire me
Post a Comment