We celebrated New Years this year by rockin' out to our good friend Debbie Brockbank and her band "24-6" at The Rock and Roll Academy. They were SOOO good! It was such a treat to be able to listen to them all night. Chris and I had such a blast with my parents while Kennedy enjoyed spending some time with grandma & grandpa Pew. I hope everyone had a great New Years as well!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Happy New Year! I found your blog through others and wanted to say thanks for posting about Cole. It ment alot. Have a great year!
whoo hoo!! YEAH!! I'm hilarious.
So fun! I love that lady! She was super nice... and I can remeber her husband being a really entertaining dancer if I recall :)
You look so cute Jade! Happy New Year!
What a fun thing to do for new years...I'll bet it was nice to celebrate out late without worrying about your little one (I love nights like that!)
Hey Jade,
I want to invite you guys to my blog. Send me and e-mail to jdchrstnsn@gmail.com so I can send you an invite. I told your mom I was blog stalking you and want to invite you to come and visit the blog. Can't wait to hear from ya!
Jo
Hey Jade and Chris,
you two are are so cute. It looks like that concert was way fun. Ben and I are glad that you guys stopped by that night, seriously it was cool of you two to come over, even if it was just for a few. It was a great start for the New Years Eve celebration.
We love you guys, and wish that we hung out more so we could all get to know each other better. That will be one of our New Year's resolutions.
Thanks for being such cool in laws, it makes it that much easier for me. I appreciate it very much.
OKAY! all I want to know is if my Dad could lend me that hat!!!LOL Then again.....he looks pretty attached to it! Looks like we missed out on the concert! Heard it was fantastic! Next time for sure! Stole some pics Jade! Thanks for the great photography of my new grandbaby!! Love you all tons! Looking forward to many more fun things in the New Year!
Post a Comment