CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Carving with the Nelsons!

Matt & Chris kicking off the carving festivities!


Mom's & babies waiting for dad's to finish carving.



Carving with dad.


Happy happy girl, I love Halloween!


2 cute chunkers in pumpkins!



Kennedy relaxing with mom & dad after a long night!


Kennedy & Brody hangin' out with George
after the pumpkin carving is over.

10 comments:

The Nye's said...

The picture of them in the pumpkins is hilarious!! I'm going to have to do that with my little girl! Sounds like you had a blast in Vegas. We were just there, too. With this weather I'm ready to go back!

TheThomsen5 said...

Hi there,
NO I'm not mad at you guys. . .I tried to do a different background and when I did it it erased all my friends and family links, I thought I had recovered them all, but apparently not, I'm glad you told me. I would have figured it out eventually :) I do miss you guys though, I feel like I haven't seen you forever. Kennedy looks so cute in the pumpkin. I love her little smile !!! Hopefully we'll get together soon.
Love ya,
Amy

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Hey Jade I found your blog through my sister-in-laws. Holy cow your daughter is so dang cute...she is like a spittin image of you! That pumpkin idea is darling, I might have to copy ya! Looks like life is great, so fun to see what you guys are up to!

Crawling said...

Kennedy looks TOO cute in the pumpkin! Such a cute idea!!

Sierra Smith said...

Oh how cute!! Pumpkin carving looks so fun. And Kennedy is the most gorgeous thing ever!! I'm so blessed to be your sister!!!

Ash and Dev said...

I love the pumpkin idea and the my first halloween onesies! Kennedy looks so happy to be hanging out in that pumpkin. Cute!!

Paige said...

These pictures are so cute! I miss Kennedy's cute little face. I cant wait to see you guys on Sunday... I love the new red hair, Suprisingly enough I just went back red last week.... Love you!

Jake and Kim said...

Ha I love it! Adorable family!!!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

You've been tagged!!!

Sydney and Griffin said...

I just adore these pictures!! They are absolutely the cutest things I have ever seen! Kennedy is SO BEAUTIFUL! I love that I've gotten to see you all so much this weekend!