I want more than a piece! I want like a whole day and night to myself!! Griff agrees.
He pulled up your blog at his parents yesterday to show them all the adorable pics of Kennedy, and the pumpkin one. He's funny. He just adores her. We all do.
Jade she is so stinkin cute...I think she just keeps getting cuter every time I see pics! You're definitely right we totally need to get together...maybe we could hook up with Hill and all go out to eat or somethin. I miss you!
I'm a 26 year old wife, and mom of 2 beautiful girls. Kennedy is 3, and Piper is 8 months. The 3 of them are the Loves of my life! I'm a full time mom, and part time fitness trainer. I love everything about Summer and being in the sun! I love anything and everything that will keep me physically fit! This is my blog and this is my family! Together we're living life the best way we know how. Making mistakes along the way, but having lots of fun while doing it!!
3 comments:
Of course when you are that cute those are things you have to deal with:) She is such a doll!
I want more than a piece! I want like a whole day and night to myself!! Griff agrees.
He pulled up your blog at his parents yesterday to show them all the adorable pics of Kennedy, and the pumpkin one. He's funny. He just adores her. We all do.
Jade she is so stinkin cute...I think she just keeps getting cuter every time I see pics! You're definitely right we totally need to get together...maybe we could hook up with Hill and all go out to eat or somethin. I miss you!
p.s. I love the pumpkin pic at the top!
Post a Comment