CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympic Update!

I'm literally obsessed with the Olympics! I watch them all day and into the wee hours of the morning. You would think I was about to win a gold medal myself the way I jump around in my living room cheering the USA on.
This was the most exciting swimming race I've ever
watched in any Olympics! The USA beat France
by 8 hundredths of a second in the mens relay!
It was so fun to watch how excited they all were.


The USA mens relay took the gold!


Mens gymnastic took the bronze medal behind China and Japan.
They weren't expected to medal at all after they lost the Hamm brothers.
So way to go USA!


7 comments:

Sierra Smith said...

Cool. You know how into sports I am. Thanks for the update. How long are these olympics on anyway??!!

Olivia Jane Designs said...

Hey Pew Family! This is Zach and Carly Brown. Mandy and Justin Anderson posted a comment on our blog and it led us to your blog! It's great to see you both. We hope you're doing great! Looks like you've got a pretty cute little girl! Also, it looks like your mom and dad haven't missed a beat in the physical fitness world! Anyway it was cool to see what's going on with your family. Keep in touch! PS: cute dogs we've got a Golden Doodle (Harley) and an Aussie Doodle (Jetta). Seeya

zachandcar.blogspot.com

Sydney and Griffin said...

Sierra's comment is funny... She cracks me up sometimes. I do LOVE the Olympics though Jade, so any possible update makes me excited. It is just so captivating watching all the athletes. Did you see the mens high bar in gymnastics?? So good!! I love it all!!

Whitney said...

Oh Jade... I AM THE SAME WAY!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the olympics. I've gotten nothing done since they started! Isn't it great!?

RyanandHailee said...

I am right there with ya babe! It is really ridiculous that I stay up all night watching them and get nothing done! I love it though :)

Rachael and Justin said...

Hi Jade! You have the cutest family!!! I will be happy if my kid is even HALF as cute as Kennedy!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

What CUTE family pictures! Your baby girl is so stinking adorable! I'm so happy for you!