Wow, Amy is so amazing!! I absolutely LOVE every single picture you posted!! I was hoping you would post them... I was waiting :)
They turned out so cute! What an adorable family you have... I can't pick a favorite because I love them all so so so much! Kennedy is absolutely beautiful! You look so gorgeous too!! They turned out perfect.
I'm a 26 year old wife, and mom of 2 beautiful girls. Kennedy is 3, and Piper is 8 months. The 3 of them are the Loves of my life! I'm a full time mom, and part time fitness trainer. I love everything about Summer and being in the sun! I love anything and everything that will keep me physically fit! This is my blog and this is my family! Together we're living life the best way we know how. Making mistakes along the way, but having lots of fun while doing it!!
9 comments:
Oh you are the most beautiful family I have ever seen. I'm so glad your mine! I love you all so much!
Wow, Amy is so amazing!! I absolutely LOVE every single picture you posted!! I was hoping you would post them... I was waiting :)
They turned out so cute! What an adorable family you have... I can't pick a favorite because I love them all so so so much! Kennedy is absolutely beautiful! You look so gorgeous too!! They turned out perfect.
PS. And, about our lunches... just call me whenever you are out and about and we can for sure meet up! I would love it....
Jade she is SOOSOOOOOO cute! Oh my, I just want to eat her up! Seriously cutest little girl ever. And you're pictures turned out great!
Those pictures turned out awesome! Such a cute little family!!
Mandy*
I love the darling pictures! They are all so dang cute :) She is one dang cute little chunky monkey! I love.... it!
Those are adorable! I love the one with Kennedy and the dogs! You guys are such a cute family!
Love the pictures, you have an adorable family. I love the chunky babies. But Kennedy still seems so little. She is so flippen' cute!
Jade you guys are too cute! We definitely need to get a family picture after I loose this baby weight! UGH! You all look great!
Post a Comment